OPERATIONS CO- MANAGER / FITNESS TRAINER
Constantinos is an Operations Co-Manager and one of our Fitness Trainers here at Evolve Fitness & Wellness. He graduated from the University of Nicosia in Cyprus with distinction from the BSc degree in Sports Science.
He was also recognized by the School of Sciences & Engineering of the University of Nicosia for his achievement as “the 2nd best Graduating student in BSc Sports Science”.
He deals in Bodybuilding for the last 10 years and in a participation in a Body Building contest, he won the first place in classic category 1.70+ and first place overall.
In Pancyprian student games, in 2009 and 2010 respectively, he won the third place with his Volleyball team and the second place with his Basketball team. Also, in the provincial student – athletics javelin competition in 2010, he won the third place.
He serviced the army in Special Forces for two years.
Constantinos works as a personal trainer for the last 3 years.
Paris is one of our fitness trainers here at Evolve Fitness & Wellness Training Center.
He has been into sports and fitness since a very young age participating and competing in various sports such as tennis, judo and finally basketball which has been his primary pursuit.
He was a basketball player in Olympos, Keravnos and APOEL. In Pancyprian student games, in 2008, 2009 and 2010 respectively, he won second place with his Basketball team, also competing as his team’s captain in his final year. Further on in his career he participated in tournaments in Europe with the National Cypriot Military Basketball Team and also represented Cyprus at the Worldwide CISM at the Republic of Korea.
After fulfilling his 2 year military service started studying at the German Sports University in Cologne, Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences and finally at the University of Nicosia in the field of Sports Science.
He also holds the NSCA-CPT Diploma, NIKTA Medic First Aid Diploma and an Advanced Open Water Diver Diploma.
During the last 3 years has worked as a personal trainer/fitness instructor in Cyprus and abroad.
OPERATIONS CO- MANAGER / FITNESS TRAINER
Andreas is an operations co-manager and one of our Fitness Trainers here at Evolve Fitness & Wellness. He graduated from the University of Nicosia in Cyprus with a BSc degree in Physical Education and Sports Science.
He also works as a youth team coach (academy) at Stripes Foodball Academy in the last 3 years.
- Erasmus program (1 semester) at the University of Thessaly
- Was a football player at APOEL U21 (2013), PAEEK (2013-14) & OLYMPIAKOS (2012)
- 2nd Place at National University League of Ping Pong (2015)
- 2nd place at National Tournament of Young Football Academy at Agia Napa as a Coach for U19 (2015)
- Predidents of the Sports Science Society for the period 2015-16
- Personal trainer for younger football players (Technique – Muscle Coordination – Flexibility)
- Military Service at Special Forces for 2 Years
Panagiotis one of our Fitness Trainers here at Evolve Fitness & Wellness.
- BSC (Hons) Spots Science Graduate (GPA 3,43) from University of Nicosia with the desire to develop their skills even further through a position related to the field of sports, health and exercise.Education and QualificationsBSC (Hons) Sports Science at University of Nicosia: 2012 – 2016
- Sports Medicine
- Biochemistry of Exercise
- Motor Control and Learning
- Exercise Physiology
- Advanced resistance training
- Biomechanics and Kinesiology of sports
- Sports Coaching Principles
Nutrition before, during and after a game – 2016
Warm Up Science & Mobility Drills Workshop – 2016
Core and Glute Training on the Bosu Workshop – 2016
The Top 10 Abdominal Exercises Workshop – 2016
Assistant Gym trainer, Fitness Guru Electro muscle, Cyprus (January 2013 – January 2015, P/T)
Grassroots Football Coach, Anorthosis FC, Cyprus (May 2012 – July 2012)
Anorthosis FC, Cyprus(2010 – 2013)
Apep Pitsilias FC, Cyprus(2013-2014)
PAEEK FC, Cyprus (2014-2015)
Thoi Lakatamias FC, Cyprus (2015-)
Football: 2006 – 2013
1st Place in the C.U.S.F Championship, 2013 – 2014, 2015 – 2016
Cyprus military football team, 2010
Championship Winners U21, 2009 – 2010
National team U19, 2009 – 2010
Domestic Cup Winners U17, 2007 – 2008
National team U17, 2007 – 2008
National team U15, 2006 – 2007
Futsal: 2014 – 2016
1st Place in the C.U.S.F Championship 2014 – 2015, 2015 – 2016