Constantinos is an Operations Manager and one of our Fitness Trainers here at Evolve Fitness & Wellness. He graduated from the University of Nicosia in Cyprus with distinction from the BSc degree in Sports Science.
He was also recognized by the School of Sciences & Engineering of the University of Nicosia for his achievement as “the 2nd best Graduating student in BSc Sports Science”.
He deals in Bodybuilding for the last 10 years and in a participation in a Body Building contest, he won the first place in classic category 1.70+ and first place overall.
In Pancyprian student games, in 2009 and 2010 respectively, he won the third place with his Volleyball team and the second place with his Basketball team. Also, in the provincial student – athletics javelin competition in 2010, he won the third place.
He serviced the army in Special Forces for two years.
Constantinos works as a personal trainer for the last 3 years.
Nikolas is one of the trainers at Evolve gym Fitness & Wellness. He studied at Ι.I.E.K. DELTA in Thessaloniki sports science specializing in free weights. Nikolas, at an early age, dealt with various sports such as basketball and stadium soccer. Over the last 3 years he has also been involved in personal training.
Maria one of our Fitness Trainers here at Evolve Fitness & Wellness.
Graduated: BSc Sports Science at University of Nicosia
- Career History:
- She worked as a personal trainer at a gym in Nicosia which specializes in conditioning and adapted training
- She worked as an ems personal trainer.
- She took part as a shadow instructor in “Fitness Day Marathon” event, presenting Body Attack and Body Combat by Less Mills with others.
- Sport Certificates:
- Orienteering – 2018
- Ems Training – 2019
She’s a former 200 meters sprinter and she’s addicted to crossfit and outdoor activities.
Panagiotis one of our Fitness Trainers here at Evolve Fitness & Wellness.
- BSC (Hons) Spots Science Graduate (GPA 3,43) from University of Nicosia with the desire to develop their skills even further through a position related to the field of sports, health and exercise.Education and QualificationsBSC (Hons) Sports Science at University of Nicosia: 2012 – 2016
- Sports Medicine
- Biochemistry of Exercise
- Motor Control and Learning
- Exercise Physiology
- Advanced resistance training
- Biomechanics and Kinesiology of sports
- Sports Coaching Principles
Nutrition before, during and after a game – 2016
Warm Up Science & Mobility Drills Workshop – 2016
Core and Glute Training on the Bosu Workshop – 2016
The Top 10 Abdominal Exercises Workshop – 2016
Assistant Gym trainer, Fitness Guru Electro muscle, Cyprus (January 2013 – January 2015, P/T)
Grassroots Football Coach, Anorthosis FC, Cyprus (May 2012 – July 2012)
Anorthosis FC, Cyprus(2010 – 2013)
Apep Pitsilias FC, Cyprus(2013-2014)
PAEEK FC, Cyprus (2014-2015)
Thoi Lakatamias FC, Cyprus (2015-)
Football: 2006 – 2013
1st Place in the C.U.S.F Championship, 2013 – 2014, 2015 – 2016
Cyprus military football team, 2010
Championship Winners U21, 2009 – 2010
National team U19, 2009 – 2010
Domestic Cup Winners U17, 2007 – 2008
National team U17, 2007 – 2008
National team U15, 2006 – 2007
Futsal: 2014 – 2016
1st Place in the C.U.S.F Championship 2014 – 2015, 2015 – 2016