OPERATIONS CO- MANAGER / FITNESS TRAINER
Constantinos is an Operations Co-Manager and one of our Fitness Trainers here at Evolve Fitness & Wellness. He graduated from the University of Nicosia in Cyprus with distinction from the BSc degree in Sports Science.
He was also recognized by the School of Sciences & Engineering of the University of Nicosia for his achievement as “the 2nd best Graduating student in BSc Sports Science”.
He deals in Bodybuilding for the last 10 years and in a participation in a Body Building contest, he won the first place in classic category 1.70+ and first place overall.
In Pancyprian student games, in 2009 and 2010 respectively, he won the third place with his Volleyball team and the second place with his Basketball team. Also, in the provincial student – athletics javelin competition in 2010, he won the third place.
He serviced the army in Special Forces for two years.
Constantinos works as a personal trainer for the last 3 years.
Christos is one of our Fitness Trainers here at Evolve Fitness & Wellness.
Graduated from Southampton Solent University with a degree at Fitness and Personal Training. During the three years of university, extensive academic and practical background in nutrition and training have been achieved by creating training programs and nutrition plans to clients of all ages each with different goals.
During university he completed successful training programs with older adults, medically referred clients and professional athletes.
In addition, during his studies he also completed successful nutritional plans for professional athletes.
Military Service at Special Forces for 2 Years.
Trained and competed in martial arts competitions.
Qualifications and Awards:
BSc Fitness and Personal Training
REPS Older Adults Award
REPS Level 2 Gym Instructor
REPS Level 3 Personal Trainer
OPERATIONS CO- MANAGER / FITNESS TRAINER
Andreas is an operations co-manager and one of our Fitness Trainers here at Evolve Fitness & Wellness. He graduated from the University of Nicosia in Cyprus with a BSc degree in Physical Education and Sports Science.
He also works as a youth team coach (academy) at Stripes Foodball Academy in the last 3 years.
- Erasmus program (1 semester) at the University of Thessaly
- Was a football player at APOEL U21 (2013), PAEEK (2013-14) & OLYMPIAKOS (2012)
- 2nd Place at National University League of Ping Pong (2015)
- 2nd place at National Tournament of Young Football Academy at Agia Napa as a Coach for U19 (2015)
- Predidents of the Sports Science Society for the period 2015-16
- Personal trainer for younger football players (Technique – Muscle Coordination – Flexibility)
- Military Service at Special Forces for 2 Years
Alexandros is one of our Fitness Trainers here at Evolve Fitness & Wellness.
Alexandros graduated from Nottingham Trent University with a degree at Exercise, Nutrition and Health. He has excellent knowledge on functional and circuit training. He worked with many athletes both in the UK and Cyprus as a strength and conditioning coach. In addition he is a sports nutrition specialist offering tips both for diets and supplement use.
He completed the Exercise Referral course in the UK in which he developed skills to work with doctors in order to train people that are suffering from diseases (e.g. high blood pressure, high cholesterol), moving disabilities and also mental disorders.
He is also a CrossFit coach and athlete, and took part in many competitions.
He completed a 2 year army service in the Special Forces and works as a personal trainer for the last 2 years.
- BSc Exercise, Nutrition and Health
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- REPS Level 2 Gym Instructor
- REPS Level 3 Exercise Referral
Panagiotis one of our Fitness Trainers here at Evolve Fitness & Wellness.
- BSC (Hons) Spots Science Graduate (GPA 3,43) from University of Nicosia with the desire to develop their skills even further through a position related to the field of sports, health and exercise.Education and QualificationsBSC (Hons) Sports Science at University of Nicosia: 2012 – 2016
- Sports Medicine
- Biochemistry of Exercise
- Motor Control and Learning
- Exercise Physiology
- Advanced resistance training
- Biomechanics and Kinesiology of sports
- Sports Coaching Principles
Nutrition before, during and after a game – 2016
Warm Up Science & Mobility Drills Workshop – 2016
Core and Glute Training on the Bosu Workshop – 2016
The Top 10 Abdominal Exercises Workshop – 2016
Assistant Gym trainer, Fitness Guru Electro muscle, Cyprus (January 2013 – January 2015, P/T)
Grassroots Football Coach, Anorthosis FC, Cyprus (May 2012 – July 2012)
Anorthosis FC, Cyprus(2010 – 2013)
Apep Pitsilias FC, Cyprus(2013-2014)
PAEEK FC, Cyprus (2014-2015)
Thoi Lakatamias FC, Cyprus (2015-)
Football: 2006 – 2013
1st Place in the C.U.S.F Championship, 2013 – 2014, 2015 – 2016
Cyprus military football team, 2010
Championship Winners U21, 2009 – 2010
National team U19, 2009 – 2010
Domestic Cup Winners U17, 2007 – 2008
National team U17, 2007 – 2008
National team U15, 2006 – 2007
Futsal: 2014 – 2016
1st Place in the C.U.S.F Championship 2014 – 2015, 2015 – 2016
Constantina is one of our Fitness Trainers here at Evolve Fitness & Wellness.
-Graduated from Dimokritio University of Thrace with a degree in Physical Education and Sports Science.
– She has specialized in Adaptive Physical Activity / Science.
- Has worked with special interest population groups such as people with kinetic disorders, handicappers and chronic conditions.
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Heart disease
- Mental Illness
- Kinetic Disorders (cerebral palsy, quadriplegia, paraplegia etc.)
- Chronic Conditions (Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, etc.)
Exercise for the elderly
– Has been a Gymnast in Club Care AMEA Mental Illness of South Rodopi “St. Theodoros”, Komotini, Greece (ESPA program)