Degree: Department of Physical Education and Sports Science (TEFAA), Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Specialty: “Indoor”
• Gymnast in a gym in Nicosia with the duties of Personal Trainer, Trainer in classes (cross training, cardio fat burning, strength endurance), training and supervision of trainees
• Fitness Assistant, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
• Physical Education Teacher, Thessaloniki
Practical exercise of primary and secondary education
• Head of sports activities
• First Aid and Defibrillator, Agency: Order of Agios Ioannis
• Sports Nutrition, International University of Greece
• Former GSP track and field athlete (100 meters, long jump)
• Participation in sports competitions and various awards
• Participation in the Pan-European event “Now we move”
Maria one of our Fitness Trainers here at Evolve Fitness & Wellness.
Graduated: BSc Sports Science at University of Nicosia
- Career History:
- She worked as a personal trainer at a gym in Nicosia which specializes in conditioning and adapted training
- She worked as an ems personal trainer.
- She took part as a shadow instructor in “Fitness Day Marathon” event, presenting Body Attack and Body Combat by Less Mills with others.
- Sport Certificates:
- Orienteering – 2018
- Ems Training – 2019
- Former Track and Field athlete in 200 m. (Strength and Conditioning for athletes)
- Extreme Sports and Outdoor Activities Specialized.
Constantinos is an Operations Manager and one of our Fitness Trainers here at Evolve Fitness & Wellness. He graduated from the University of Nicosia in Cyprus with distinction from the BSc degree in Sports Science.
He was also recognized by the School of Sciences & Engineering of the University of Nicosia for his achievement as “the 2nd best Graduating student in BSc Sports Science”.
He deals in Bodybuilding for the last 10 years and in a participation in a Body Building contest, he won the first place in classic category 1.70+ and first place overall.
In Pancyprian student games, in 2009 and 2010 respectively, he won the third place with his Volleyball team and the second place with his Basketball team. Also, in the provincial student – athletics javelin competition in 2010, he won the third place.
He serviced the army in Special Forces for two years.
Constantinos works as a personal trainer for the last 3 years.
BSc Physical Education & Sport Science, University of Nicosia, Cyprus.
MSc Sports and Exercise Physiology, University of Essex, United Kingdom.
UEFA C, Football Qualification, CFA, Cyprus.
- Sport Scientist (Data Analyst) , Colchester United F.C, United Kingdom
- Research Associate “The effects of Inhaling Hyperoxia in High Performance Athletes”, United Kingdom.
- Founded Research Participant, “Dietary Nitrates and the effects on Cardiorespiratory System and Athletic Performance”, FA UK.
- Strength and Conditioning Coach of Football Players (APOEL, ADONIS, OLYMPIACOS)
- Football Development Coach, Galacticos Academy,Cyprus.
- Fitness Coach for several Athletes (Bikini and Bodybuilding Categories.)
- Football Qualification: UFEA C, FIFA, CFA
- Ergogenic and Data Manipulation.
- Fitness Competitor (IFBB Cyprus, WABA and NAC Hellas)
- Previous Experience as Fitness Athlete and Coach
Strength & Conditioning Coach, Gym Trainer & Instructor
BSc Physical Education & Sport Science, European University of Cyprus.
• Swimming Instructor for kids at Ginger Pool, Latsia
Teaching the basic skills of swimming to children from age
3-12, organizing pool activities, Lifeguard duties.
• Instructor at the Academies of GSP, Nicosia.
Teaching the basics for all track and field sports focusing on the improvement of muscle strength, endurance, flexibility, mobility for kids 6-12.
• Gym Instructor at New Life il Sportivo Gym, Nicosia.
• Tae-Kwo-Ndo Instructor at AGO scheme in Cyprus Sports Organisation (CSO)
Teaching the basics of Tae-Kwo-Ndo to children from age 6-12.
• Instructor for Outdoor activities at Go out, Cyprus
Planning and execution of the activities, guidance for the activities, supervising the participants and responsible for the health and safety part of the event.
• Strength & Conditioning Coach for People with Special Needs and Professional Athletes
Strength & Conditioning Coach for National & European champion of Track & Field Stavros Spirou.
- Competitive Track & Field Athlete
- Powerlifter & Weightlifter
- Strength and Conditioning Coach for athletes, people with special needs and Kids.
Panagiotis one of our Fitness Trainers here at Evolve Fitness & Wellness.
- BSC (Hons) Spots Science Graduate (GPA 3,43) from University of Nicosia with the desire to develop their skills even further through a position related to the field of sports, health and exercise.Education and QualificationsBSC (Hons) Sports Science at University of Nicosia: 2012 – 2016
- Sports Medicine
- Biochemistry of Exercise
- Motor Control and Learning
- Exercise Physiology
- Advanced resistance training
- Biomechanics and Kinesiology of sports
- Sports Coaching Principles
Nutrition before, during and after a game – 2016
Warm Up Science & Mobility Drills Workshop – 2016
Core and Glute Training on the Bosu Workshop – 2016
The Top 10 Abdominal Exercises Workshop – 2016
Assistant Gym trainer, Fitness Guru Electro muscle, Cyprus (January 2013 – January 2015, P/T)
Grassroots Football Coach, Anorthosis FC, Cyprus (May 2012 – July 2012)
Anorthosis FC, Cyprus(2010 – 2013)
Apep Pitsilias FC, Cyprus(2013-2014)
PAEEK FC, Cyprus (2014-2015)
Thoi Lakatamias FC, Cyprus (2015-)
Football: 2006 – 2013
1st Place in the C.U.S.F Championship, 2013 – 2014, 2015 – 2016
Cyprus military football team, 2010
Championship Winners U21, 2009 – 2010
National team U19, 2009 – 2010
Domestic Cup Winners U17, 2007 – 2008
National team U17, 2007 – 2008
National team U15, 2006 – 2007
Futsal: 2014 – 2016
1st Place in the C.U.S.F Championship 2014 – 2015, 2015 – 2016