Massage Treatments / Therapies!
Massage Treatments Therapies!
Leg & Foot Massage Treatment! 30′ 20€
An incredible way to bring relief to your tired feet and legs, this foot treatment is excellent for relief of aches and pains. This treatment helps to balance water retention, stimulate lymphatic flow, and energize tired feet and legs. Walk away with a tingle from the cooling peppermint gel used during this treatment.
Back,Neck and Shoulders Massage Treatment! 30′ 20€
This is a relaxing massage therapy concentrating on the back, neck and shoulder muscles. The treatment is designed to relax and ease tension in the areas of the body where muscle problems most often occur. This massage relieves stress build up for anyone whose upper back and neck holds a lot of tension.The massage is suitable to anyone who wants to relieve stress or complaints in the back, neck and shoulder areas in particular. It will help to combat the stress of every day life.
Relaxing Massage Treatment! 55′ 30€
Relaxing Massage is full-body massage with Swedish/ Esalen flavor relaxes the body, improves muscle tone and provides a feeling of well-being. It may incorporate deep work, rebalancing and Eastern influences according to the practitioner’s style and tailored to your individual needs.
Aromatherapy Massage Treatment! 60′ 35€
Aromatherapy massage is massage therapy but highly concentrated plant oils, called essential oils, added to the massage oil or lotion. The nostrils are attached to a part of the brain called the limbic system. The limbic system controls emotions and influences the nervous system and hormones. When you inhale essential oil molecules, messages are transmitted to the limbic system and affect heart rate, stress level, blood pressure, breathing, memory, digestion, and the immune system. Aromatherapy massage is particularly suited to conditions involving stress or improving emotionally-related conditions such as insomnia, headache, digestive disorders, etc.
-Active members get an extra 5% discount on all single massage treatments!
*Buy any package and get an extra discount:
-Package of five massages 10% discount!
-Package of ten massages 15% discount!
Massage is not recommended for certain people:
- -infectious skin disease, rash, or open wounds.
- -immediately after surgery.
- -immediately after chemotherapy or radiation, unless recommended by your doctor.
- -prone to blood clots. There is a risk of blood clots being dislodged. If you have heart disease, check with your doctor before having a massage.
- -pregnant women should check with their doctor first if they are considering getting a massage. Massage in pregnant women should be done by massage therapists who are certified in pregnancy massage.
- -massage should not be done directly over bruises, inflamed skin, unhealed wounds, tumors, abdominal hernia, or areas of recent fractures.