Why Personal Training?
Sometimes, when you want to increase your fitness level, or you develop a set of new health goals, a little help from a personal trainer is the best way to go. Personal training is a guaranteed way to get those results more quickly, with the expertise and motivation of your trainer.
Our personal trainers are qualified to the highest level and their goal is to treat every client as an individual. We understand that there are different training methods that suit different people-therefore your personal trainers will devise an exercise plan unique to your goal.
Here is a list of some fantastic fitness benefits of having a personal trainer:
1. They’ll keep you motivated by helping you set your own goals and can provide constructive feedback
2. If you are new to working out or exercising on your own, trainers can help and improve your technical skills. They can also introduce you to new exercises and equipment. This is vital for when you eventually progress to an independent workout regime.
3. With a personal trainer, they can hone in your goals, so you are not wasting time with inefficient workouts. Every workout counts!
4. When you are working out, but not seeing results, you are probably in a plateau phase. Break out of that phase with your trainer. Our trainers may be able to look at your current program, and make changes where it will be more effective.
5. When you are looking for a challenge, a trainer can help. A trainer can be your fail-safe, as they will know how to safely push you harder to lift more, to go harder, one more rep!
Here at the Evolve Fitness & Wellness we have several trainers for to work with. Each will take their own individual approach in helping you reach your fitness goals–so we will do our best to match you up with the one who will suit you best.
These programs are charged on a individual session basis in addition to your membership prerequirement. please consult the personal trainer of your choice for his / her respective fees.