Organizational – Technical Security Measures
Natural Measures to Protect Customer Information & Personal Data
The P.C.V. SPORTS CENTER LIMITED (EVOLVE Fitness and Wellness Gym) faithfully applies the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and takes all appropriate technical, organizational and administrative measures to ensure the protection of personal data processed, accidentally or unfairly destruction, accidental loss, alteration, prohibited dissemination or access or any other form of improper processing.
The processing of personal data is confidential and is carried out exclusively by authorized and trained persons who are under the control of the Company have been informed and committed by signing a relevant confidentiality form.
1.1 Organizational security measures
- Training of staff and executives who process personal data.
- Statement of confidentiality and confidentiality for staff and executives who process personal data by signing a binding form.
- Consent forms for all company staff to process their personal data.
- Confidentiality Commitment Agreement for the processing of personal data of the Supermarket by the Associated Service Providers who operate on behalf of the Company.
- Statement of consent and confidentiality in cases of recording of practical meetings.
- Statement of written consent from the staff in cases of taking and publishing photos.
- Security policy for the use of computers.
- Keeping a record of providing any certificates to company employees.
- Policy for the Protection of Natural Persons against the processing of their Personal Data, which includes the Activity Archive as provided by the “Regulations”.
2.1 Technical safety measures
- Use of security locks in offices where personnel files are archived or stored.
- Use of security codes (Passwords) on the service computers of each Employee.
- Change passwords at regular intervals.
- Existence of a separate security code for each user of the company’s software program.
- Restricted and controlled access to the server installation space (SERVER) -ACCESS CODE SYSTEM only by persons authorized by the Company.
- Daily BACKUP of the company’s records which is kept outside the office in a secure environment.
- Existence of a parallel daily BACKUP (every night) which takes place in another corporate SERVER besides the main SERVER of the company.
- Existence of an antivirus program to protect electronic files from external viruses.
- Existence of a new generation FIREWALL for protection of files from viruses and “external attacks” for the purpose of interception or destruction.
- Placing all service computer users under one DOMAIN for the purpose of greater data protection and security.
3.1 Natural Information Security Measures
- Alarm and fire extinguishing system at the Company’s premises.
- Instructions for keeping a clean and sauteed office practice and avoiding information exposure in places easily accessible to third parties.
Last updated: 06/10/2016
P.C.V.SPORTS CENTER LIMITED (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://www.evolve-gym.com (the
“Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of
Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you
agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information
that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not
limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address,
browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit,
the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and
analyze this …
The Log Data section is for businesses that use analytics or tracking services in websites or
apps, like Google Analytics.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional
materials and other information that …
The Communications section is for businesses that may contact users via email (email
newsletters) or other methods.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier.
Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We DO NOT use “cookies” to collect information.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of
transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to
use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its
changes in its provisions in the future, which will be in effect immediately after being posted on this
address you have provided us, or by placing a prominent notice on our website.